Wednesday, February 8, 2017

My Final Exam Story

This was it. I put my pen d proclaim. pose my pen down meant that it was the end. As I waited for the invigilators to come preceding to collect my paper, I reflected on my journey. It was strangely both sole(a) yet exciting as I do juvenile friends along the way, like those from my cartoon groups and coffee. Coffee and I had live on best friends and I could non live without it. That was then. Perhaps it was forthwith time to start having many new friends.\nIt only began when I almost failed all my subjects and the unending chiding I received from my parents together with their disappointment made me so guilty. Thus it began, the lively journey of helping myself. It started with all the snubs I received from my questionable friends as the fact that I was pulling my socks up anger those around me, as I received questions like why I was suddenly such(prenominal) a nerd, why I could not be as laid stand as them and take things easy. I was eventually left to my own device s and became the class outcast. Who would have fancy the act of trying to reform unityself led to reducing ones social dress circle? It did not help my grades had not made any pronounced improvement and got me really persuasion if I was really in a better roam than before.\nOne day, things changed. I had at peace(p) to the school library, dragging my troubled bag to an empty table. As soon as I sat down, a fille approached me. She was from the next class and her heel was Alice. Alice appeared shy but I detected a intelligence of determination behind her wide-rimmed glasses. later on talking about a common teacher we shared, she asked me if I wanted to join her choose group. I was stunned into silence. As I looked nervously all over at her table to jibe the group of people academic session there, I was mildly taken aback that they looked as every bit nervous as I was. Perhaps they have comprehend how notorious my class was and was opinion twice whether this was a p ractised idea. I definitely was.\n aft(prenominal) a moments hesitation, Alice menti...

No comments:

Post a Comment