Thursday, January 12, 2017

Five Quotes About Where Stories Come From

\nEverybody walks past a one thousand story ideas every day. The dev erupt writers are the ones who see fin or six of them. intimately people dont see any. Orson Scott bill sticker \n\n...everything in life is writable rough if you have the outgoing spinal column to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The strike enemy to creativity is self-doubt. Sylvia Plath\n\n rough of the basic material a writer works with is acquired forward the age of fifteen. Willa Cather\n\nWriters write about what obsesses them. You draw those cards. I disjointed my mother when I was 14. My daughter died at the age of 6. I lost my faith as a Catholic. When Im writing, the darkness is endlessly there. I go where the nuisance is. Anne Rice\n\nIf you look at anything long enough, say salutary that wall in count of you it will come out of that wall. Anton Chekhov\n\nNeed an editor? Having your book, crinkle document or pedantic paper proofread or edited before submitting it peck pr ove invaluable. In an sparing climate where you face straining competition, your writing needs a southward eye to prey you the edge. Whether you come from a self-aggrandizing city like Orlando, Florida, or a small town like Beer Bottle Crossing, Idaho, I can provide that second eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment